[GNC] Hidden Accounts

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Apr 17 12:54:08 EDT 2023

Gyle,

If you have this screenshot issue in the future - you can possibly use a
keyboard shortcut instead (if it is on your keyboard PrtScr, near F12 or
so should already be functional and grabs the whole screen to the
clipboard so you'd have to crop it after in your editor of choice) Most
screenshot utilities have various shortcuts for just grabbing a window
or selection.

Otherwise, what you are looking for is the 'timed' feature of your
screenshot tool. You set a timer, define the area to be captured,
activate the timer, then maneuver your pointer as desired to get a
pop-up, and it will be visible in the screenshot.

Regards,
Adrien