[GNC] Price Quote IEXCloud

Fross, Michael michael at fross.org
Fri Apr 21 11:36:10 EDT 2023

Thanks Murugan.   I never looked at the "Unknown" area in the
security editor.  I also use this on my command line quote program Quoter
<https://github.com/frossm/quoter>.  However, while it works great for my
US stocks, it doesn't seem to pull my mutual funds (i.e. FGILX).

I am glad YahooJSON appears to be working again, although who knows for how
long.

You've been really helpful - thank you.

Michael