[GNC] Patch release forthcoming?

john jralls at ceridwen.us
Fri Apr 21 16:20:08 EDT 2023

If I did that after an n.0 release then I'd spend more time building releases than fixing bugs.
The usual schedule between releases is 3 months, but because n.0 releases tend to have a lot
of new code and we don't get much beta testing I schedule an n.1 release 1 month after the n.0
one to deal with the worst early bugs.

Regards,
John Ralls