[GNC] Pack with Python bindings on macOS?

monson holymonson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 06:17:08 EDT 2023

Hi there,

The pure python client `piecash` seems obsoleted and no longer worked with
latest sqlalchemy and gnucash, so I'm trying to switch to original python
bindings. Since they aren't shipped in the pre-built bundle, I tried to
build those bindings but it seems have to build the whole gnucash and
doesn't work well.
On Linux (e.g. archlinux) those python bindings are shipped with
the gnucash package. May I ask if we can do the same on macOS? Thanks.

Regards,
monson