[GNC] CVS Deposit Issue

Chris Ledbetter cledbetter11 at icloud.com
Tue Apr 25 19:13:51 EDT 2023

I am importing Transactions via CSV.  When the importing is finished the Deposit is being doubled upon import.  I am using 4.12 and have not updated yet since I am doing a lot of input and would rather not mess with this until later.  I use a MacBook Pro M1 Ventura 13.3.1.  Here is a demo import CSV file that Deposits $15 via import but should be $7.50.  I have been going in and dividing transactions in the register by 2 to get the correct values.  I just tried dividing the cells by 2 before exporting to CSV but when the system doubles the amount at import, there is often a penny difference.  If there is an easy work around that will be fine.  I can get by doing the math in the register but I’d rather not.  Here is a screenshot of my sample numbers file that I export to CSV before I import.  Thanks