[GNC] Starting balance of new account is not $0

Rich James richjamespub1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 11:22:36 EDT 2023

Hi, It's not Derek that asked the question, but me.

That being said, I tried again today to reconcile using my latest statement
and now I am able to reconcile correctly.  I honestly don't know why it was
so off yesterday.  I've used gnuCash for years and have never had the issue
I originally raised.  It has to be me doing something incorrectly, but I
have no idea what it was.  I checked myself multiple times before deciding
to post something about it.

I'm sorry to waste everyone's time.  Thanks,
Rich