[GNC] Search and Replace

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 01:29:31 EDT 2023

Regarding search and replace, I wouldn't want to get too aggressive with
that in existing transactions, especially reconciled transactions.   It
could easily overwrite intentional spelling choices.  However, I would also
like to only have a limited selection of choices for new transaction s,
preferably correctly spelled, unless I use a lot acronyms meaningful to
only a very select audience.
Not knowing how to decide which suggestion s would be good, I don't see a
good way prevent bad choices from being included unless the user creates a
custom dictionary. That could get very cumbersome.

On the second idea, I would love to have an undo/redo feature similar to
the one in the office suites.