[GNC] Turn of drop list when entering data in memo/description line

Trevor Dempsey twdempsey at yahoo.com.au
Sat Apr 29 06:14:07 EDT 2023

Greetings,

I just upgraded to version 5.0 and I would like to know how to turn OFF
the drop list when entering a description in the memo line.

I can only enter 3 letters before it seizes up and I must cancel my
entry to continue. To enter new data into this memo line, I must first
write it in a text file and then copy/paste it onto the line.

I would roll back this upgrade if I could but the version of linux I am
using does not allow that.

Any help would be appreciated because at the moment Gnucash is unusable.