[GNC] Today's search....for .lck

Mahon Finbar mahon.finbar at neuf.fr
Sun Aug 6 07:23:33 EDT 2023

Quite correct....

For a very long time I have had an issue that when I click the app, it
loads, but after the perl stuff it says"cannot find the file - open
anyway?" From time to time, seemingly randomly, it opens the (presumably
last used) file and away I go. I am always careful, because of that
issue I 'quit' and 'save' religiously, even though I am not religious.

In the configuration locations there is a whole spectrum of places, I'll
try sending the list if you want it?

With the greatest of respect, I have always found the plethora of files
that appear around Gnucash locations hard to decipher. I'm sure there is
a reason for  that, but.....