[GNC] Today's search....for .lck

Jack Lockard JELockard at outlook.com
Tue Aug 8 09:15:13 EDT 2023

maybe someone else who knows off the top of their head can advise a command that will export your file list to a text file

To get the text file do the following:

        1, Open a Command window by typing CMD in the search box on the task bar.
        2. Type in DIR C:\Users\Barry Mahon\Documents\Tax accounts and returns > filename.txt and press enter.
        3. This will create a text file in the current folder location of the files in the folder specified in step 2.

Hope this helps,
Jack