[GNC] Strange prices update issue (possibly with TSP)

Kalpesh Patel kalpesh.patel at usa.net
Sat Aug 12 10:20:36 EDT 2023

I was reading up on the Hacker's guide at https://github.com/finance-quote/finance-quote/blob/master/Documentation/Hackers-Guide to see if that facility was available or not (and to write my own module) in the TSP.pm module. Appreciate confirming it and now debugging will become much more easier. I'll follow up with what I find.

Thank you, to both, for all these valuable pointers.