[GNC] Consolidation of family member accounts

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Aug 13 13:58:04 EDT 2023

In that case, you would probably be better served with two books, one
for yourself and your wife.

In each of those books, you'd have some sort of 'family assets' account
as a source of funds, that each of you might independently add money to
before spending it. Either of you could then run reports on money spent
from that family account. (an alternative would be to maintain a 3rd
joint book.)

Regards,
Adrien