[GNC] Fwd: Gnucash

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Aug 27 18:40:16 EDT 2023

I specifically asked that question, either higher up in this thread, or
in another related thread. (the very fact there are multiple threads on
this subject, at least 5 by my current count, is another topic of
discussion entirely)

Good to know David that you managed to discern as much.

Barry, please respond and confirm, but specifically, don't just confirm
if you use a Gmail interface (it appears some times that your e-mail
origination is *not* Gmail) but confirm what APP you use to access and
send e-mail. That is: do you log into an e-mail website, or do you have
a separate 'Mail' application you use. And in each case, WHAT
specifically do you use. (that is, what is the EXACT URL of the website
you use to access e-mail, or what is the actual name of the e-mail app
you use if not web-based)

Regards,
Adrien