[GNC] Issues with gnucash files

Stan Brown (using GC 4.14) stan+gc at fastmail.fm
Mon Aug 28 12:34:50 EDT 2023

On 2023-08-28 08:05, David T. via gnucash-user wrote:
> With regards to Nigel's comment, over the past month and a half,
> there have been well over a hundred messages sprinkled across
> eight different threads that seek to address the situation. At
> some point, it would seem that the problems cannot be solved
> through this venue. For me, that was about 40-50 messages ago.

I believe I missed Nigel's comment, but I agree with all that David T. said.

And sprinkling messages across multiple threads, one of them the generic
"GnuCash", just makes things worse. Those of us with nothing to
contribute (unless we want to duplicate what others have said, which
would be unhelpful) can't even filter out this mess.

Stan Brown
Tehachapi, CA, USA
https://BrownMath.com/