[GNC] Issues

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Aug 30 00:53:25 EDT 2023

I forgot something, so please I hope you read this first and don't go
down those rabbit holes just yet...

I currently have 17 tabs open. (mix of reports, invoices & accounts) I
normally keep this on the Left side as I get to see more tabs at once,
and because of my wide-screen oriented monitor, I prefer reserving the
vertical space and using some of the extra horizontal space for tabs.

But I switched it to 'Top' position as a test, and also narrowed my
window roughly in half. (usually 1920px, so now 960px)

I've attached a screenshot of my resulting tab bar. You'll see arrows to
the left and right of the outside tabs. Those allow you to advance back
and forth to the next tab that you can't see. (but they are open)

Also, if you right-click any tab, you'll get a tab list to choose from.

I think this was introduced in 3.x, but I could be mistaken.

Regards,
Adrien