[GNC] Some questions about the Account Summary Report

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Aug 31 07:31:29 EDT 2023

Yes, generally, sub-accounts are indented for each level in the account
tree. You mention that "Lloyds" was 'further left' but it appears here,
and most likely in your report as 'further right'. If not, maybe provide
a PDF of the report so we can see what you are seeing exactly.

As for the £0.00 figures, play with the preferences in Options > Display
concerning zero balance accounts, and parent account balances to see the
possibilities. The changes should show on the report in real time as you
make them, but if not, simply hit the reload button on the toolbar. You
don't need to exit the Options window for each change.

Regards,
Adrien