[GNC] Have I got my USD accounts set up wrong?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Dec 1 01:23:25 EST 2023

Is there any way to get a report showing amounts 'as entered'. That is,
are all foreign transactions converted by those rules in aggregate, or
is there a method for getting the actual converted amounts tallied? (for
example, the exchange rate might vary enough from the beginning of the
report period vs. the end resulting in always having an incorrect report.)

Would employing trading accounts facilitate this with the currency
splits existing in the transaction instead of the report having to
estimate by one of those rules?

Regards,
Adrien