[GNC] Display of 'Rate' column for Bank accounts type

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 14:36:23 EST 2023

Kalpesh,

>From memory this is the always there, usually hidden, 1 pixel wide Rate
column.  You have inadvertently made it wider than the default 1 pixel. Try
grabbing the right hand column header and dragging it back or double click
the header to auto size it back to 1 pixel when it will disappear from view
once again.  Search the archives for more info - it comes up every couple
of years :-)

Cheers David H.