[GNC] Advise me please: go up to 5.4.2 or stay at 4.13?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Dec 4 16:26:56 EST 2023

The 5.x series introduced a new way of auto-completing Descriptions.
(you get a drop down list to choose from if you want to)

There are some kinks for a few folks, and the new method takes a little
getting used to, but overall I find it to be a vast improvement. Some
folks aren't so keen on it though.

Many bugs have been fixed since 4.x. If you want a list, see the release
notes for each release. (5.0, 5.1, etc.)

Regards,
Adrien