[GNC] Advise me please: go up to 5.4.2 or stay at 4.13?

David Cousens davidcousens49 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 20:23:30 EST 2023

ERic

I generally update as soon as a new release comes out and have been doing that
for close to 15 years without ever having had any serious problems that weren't
cured within a day or two. Any major problems are usually fixed with the first
one or two bug releases after the major release.  I no longer do any business
accounting and my personal accounting is relatively simple these days so I
probably don't stress GnuCash very much though.

David Cousens