[GNC] Reports for Personal Finance

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Dec 6 02:18:36 EST 2023

If you are that far along, the Budget module can 'auto-estimate' based
on previous data. Investigate and play with that feature. Even if you
don't use it as a basis of a new budget, it can at least provide you
with some analysis that otherwise might be more difficult to craft in a
report as it can grab data from multiple years. (and yes, once the
budget is made, you can run a 'Budget Report' to get the figures)

Regards,
Adrien