[GNC] Savings Percentage in Income/Expense Report

abhi.that319 at aleeas.com abhi.that319 at aleeas.com
Sun Dec 10 16:11:30 EST 2023

Hi,

This is a small enhancement request for the Income/Expense Report.
Is it possible to show the Net Profit as a percentage of Income in the graph?
It helps me in knowing the savings rate per month or per year.
I currently do this by copy pasting the report table to spreadsheet and calculating it manually. Would be a nice improvement if the graph and the table within Gnucash could show this.

Has anyone already implemented this in their custom reports?
Thank you for your replies :)

Thanks,
Abhi