[GNC] UI Problem with 4.14

Manfred Usselmann manfred at usselmann.ch
Mon Dec 11 17:21:14 EST 2023

Am 2023-12-08 14:29, schrieb Adrien Monteleone:
> The border between the Account and Reconciliation column does exist,
> but you have to turn on View > Double Line to see it.

Yes, but then much more screen space is used. The border is there even
with single lines, just without a visible border line. When you move the
cursor there it changes to the double arrow indicating the possibility
to resize.

I believe the border is missing because the header text for the accounts
column is missing.

Yesterday I saw the header text for some accounts but it went away after
a while. Very strange.

Regards,
Manfred