[GNC] Easier way to jump to specific tab/register in main window

Thomas tduellmann+gnucashuser at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 14:47:12 EST 2023

Hello there,

I always have a set of standard tabs/registers open in the main window
(GnuCash v5.4).
As it is quite a number of tabs in the meantime, it becomes rather
tiresome to scroll from one end to another. I am aware that I could
move the tabs to the left or right side instead of top, but usually, I
prefer it at the top.
How do you handle such a case and is there a way to have a drop down
menu on the right instead of horizontal scrolling (like in Firefox if
there's a certain number of tabs, there's an arrow on the right which
provides a dropdown menu of all tabs).

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best,
Thomas