[GNC] Import issue

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Tue Dec 12 18:50:53 EST 2023

I'm importing a credit card statement and matching to transactions already entered.  I have a transaction recorded on 11/08/2023 that was processed by the credit card company on 11/12/2023, 4 days later.  It is not matching with the entered transaction even though the amount is identical.  I've looked at the preferences for importing and attached a screenshot.  I don't know what I'm doing wrong.  Is there a way to select the item in the import screen and tell it to match to the 11/08/2023 transaction?

Thank You,

Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

gmccollam at live.com<mailto:gmccollam at gyleshomes.com>           email