[GNC] How to delete unposted invoice?

William Prescott will at theprescotts.com
Wed Dec 13 14:55:55 EST 2023

I don't use invoices so this may not be applicable, but for transactions...

If you are inside the transaction, the delete button will just delete the line you are on.
But if you just click on the transaction without starting to edit it, the delete button will delete the entire transaction.

So maybe you need to finish entering it, then delete it.

Will