[GNC] Linux Mint version of Gnucash 5.4 Stopped Generating Reports

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Dec 14 01:49:59 EST 2023

There was an issue with reports at one point, but I thought by that
build it was fixed. There is another list thread if I'm not mistaken
covering which build the fix first appeared in. Maybe see if you can
find it and double check against your install. If you don't have the
latest one, grab that one and try again.

Regards,
Adrien