[GNC] Monthly Expense summary Report

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Dec 14 11:53:38 EST 2023

The Transaction Report can group by period with subtotals and totals.
That is a listing of each transaction though. You can likely reduce
detail, but there should be a summary table you can turn on which might
get you close.

Also take a look at the Budget Report multi-period feature. If you don't
want the actual budget features, you can still use the report to show
actual expenses. This report presents a column for each period by
account. You also get a YTD total column if you want it, and can
collapse previous/future periods from the one you want to focus on.

Regards,
Adrien