[GNC] Monthly Expense summary Report

Alan Johnson alan at argentwolf.org
Thu Dec 14 15:46:45 EST 2023

When I select "Expenses" and choose select children, it selects all of
the children appropriately.  When I go to Income, and then select
"Select Children" it deselects all of the expense accounts and leaves
only the Income accounts selected.

Manually selecting via ctrl+Click deslelects the other accounts as
well.  This may be a bug - I should be able to use the select children
button repeatedly to select child accounts without it clearing the
previously selected accounts.