[GNC] Nice to Have?

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 20:39:20 EST 2023

I always get all my Scheduled Transactions showing up in the dialog.  I
always check "Create automatically" and "Notify me when created" on and
also set "Create in advance" to 60 days so I can tell at a glance what my
upcoming cashflow looks like.  So I might have 20 or so txns listed but
only 1 or 2 will have the "created" notation, then when I click OK a new
"Created" register tab opens with only the txns that were actually created
listed in it.  It's pretty obvious which txns were actually created and I
think from memory you can click the Status header to group them all
together at top or bottom.  It used to annoy me seeing them all but I've
just gotten used to it now and ignore the list of txns and just click ok
which opens the register tab that only lists the created txns anyway :-)

I've always assumed the OK / Cancel buttons on the dialog only relate to
any fields you can change on the dialog which appears limited to the Show
Created txns checkbox - i.e. turning off or on the option for future use ???

Cheers David H.