[GNC] Definition of document root

Jim DeLaHunt list+gnucash at jdlh.com
Thu Dec 14 23:55:36 EST 2023

Brook:
[cc'ing gnucash-user list]

On 2023-12-14 20:48, Brook Milligan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I saw your correction to the bug report.  Sorry that I did not appreciate the distinction.
>
> Does this mean I should go ahead with another enhancement request?
>
> Cheers,
> Brook

Thank you for finding bug report #797816. I was not correcting the bug
report, I was making it easier to find.

A couple of days ago, in response to your list posts, I searched the bug
database using terms like "document root". I did not find #797816. So,
my comment had the effect of adding the term "document root" to the bug
report. Now it will be discovered to those searching for the term you
used in your messages to the gnucash-user.

I think it is better to keep our attention on #797816, rather than
creating a new bug report. It is fine to post updates and new
information to an old bug report on behaviour which is still broken.

Best regards,
     —Jim DeLaHunt