[GNC] Online Banking

david amaral dejamaral at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 16 17:44:23 EST 2023

I am attemting to set up online banking to Fidelity and not having much luck. I keep getting error of "bad request"  Have no idea as to why,
AqBanking v6.5.4.0stableSending jobs to the bank(s)Sorting commands by accountSorting account queues by providerSend commands to providersSend commands to provider "aqofxconnect"Locking customer "7"Sending request...Connecting to server...Resolving hostname "ofx.fidelity.com" ...IP address is "23.209.84.151"Connecting to "ofx.fidelity.com"Connected to "ofx.fidelity.com"Connected.Sending message...Message sent.Waiting for response...Receiving response...HTTP-Status: 400 (Bad Request)Unlocking customer "7"
Any help would be greatly appreciated