[GNC] Balance column Lost

Paras Desai desaiparas at outlook.com
Sun Dec 17 06:12:31 EST 2023

Hello Sirs

In my attempt to adjust the column with of account page for one of my
account , I lost the Last column, (Balance column)

I tried every suggestion, which I could find in mailing list and past
communication, but none worked.

1. I tried to change the resolution of the window and try to find a
double line of the last column which may have overlapped, but could not

2. I try to double-click on each column heading but without any success.

Is there any way in which I can restore the balance column.  with all
due respect to the contributor which is of course is in abundance, the
current design of the account page column management is something which
could have been better and less disastrous by design.

I will greatly appreciate any help on this issue

With my regards

Paras