[GNC] Size of description column not shrinkable?

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 16:13:28 EST 2023

The description column has a minimum width of whatever it takes to fill the
entire width of the GnuCash window after all the other fields are in
place.  If you want to reduce it to less than that, you need to reduce the
width of the entire GnuCash window or increase the default font size on
your display.