[GNC] Size of description column not shrinkable?

Elmar etschme at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 17:07:55 EST 2023

Tried that - and godlings, the tab bar is huge and not shrinkable at
all.  I'll try the font thing, because at the moment, it tries to crunch
the last column often cutting off the "cents" of the totals, and there
is no obvious way to specify the default widths of any column
numerically or by double clicking on the column header to make it
auto-magically adjust to fit all its entries.  I gather that the
description column has a "spring" width, then, i.e. it takes whatever it
can get?

- Elmar