[GNC] Balance column Lost

Paras Desai DesaiParas at outlook.com
Tue Dec 19 03:33:36 EST 2023

Hello Adrien

Thanks a lot for sparing your time to check on my problem. Really appreciate your support.

I did what you have suggested and i could get back my  balance column and along with the balance amount in my bank account ! 😁😁.

This made me think, in order to prevent this from recurring by some careless guys like me, is it possible to restrict the width of each column to a minimum dimension of pixels? This way we can prevent it from accidentally disappearing. Some suggestions are easier said  than implemented though ! And i do understand that.

With my best regards

Paras