[GNC] ANNOUNCE: GnuCash 5.5 Released

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Dec 19 04:33:54 EST 2023

I just tested the flatpak in a Linux Mint Vanessa VM and it works fine
with no crash.

I am getting some console messages when it runs reports that seem to
indicate some issues, but the report(s) otherwise show up just fine.
Those could just be specific to flatpak.

Your crash is either Windows specific, or specific to some data in your
book.

Regards,
Adrien