[GNC] View Transactions After Importing from CSV

Kalpesh Patel kalpesh.patel at usa.net
Fri Dec 22 12:34:52 EST 2023

During the actual importation process, GNC always shows a confirmation dialogue box to take an action on all transaction it found. This is where you get a chance to select 'A' to add transaction, 'U+C' to update and clear matched one, 'C' to clear existing matched one, or select nothing and do nothing with that transaction. This is automatic -- ie there is nothing needs to be done, either via setting or manually, to trigger it to come up during every import. Note that if a transaction is matched incorrectly, you can check either 'U+C' or 'C" and then double clicking on it will bring up another dialogue box with a list of transactions it believe matches or are similar from which you can select on that it should match with.