[GNC] Ver 5.5 for Windows import issue

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Sat Dec 23 13:37:49 EST 2023

When I reached the end of the import file and continued to the reconciliation it eliminated all the duplicates and left only the original transactions.  So, I don't know what was going on, but the end result was normal?

Thank You,

Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

gmccollam at live.com<mailto:gmccollam at gyleshomes.com>           email