[GNC] Currency Display in Reports

john jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Dec 25 14:47:27 EST 2023

> On Dec 25, 2023, at 09:50, Larry Baldwin <baldwinl575 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Is there a setting or method to alter the currency format in reports?
>
> All of my transactions will be in one currency and I would prefer the report to display:
>
> 	current settings Default Report Currency - CAD (Canadian Dollar  output  =    C$1,234.56
>
> 											Preferred output           =     $ 1,234.56

Yes. Open Tools>Security Editor. Make sure Show National Currencies is checked in the lower right of the resulting window, then find CAD under Currencies. Double-click it or select it and click the Edit button.  Change the Display symbol (the only thing that's changeable in the dialog) to $ and click OK.

Regards,
John Ralls