[GNC] How is "auto asset transfer" used in an asset account?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Dec 28 19:17:16 EST 2023

Andrew,

I could be mistaken, but I think Google dropped support for such

DuckDuckGo still supports it as far as I can tell.

-----

As to your issue, I could also be mistaken or confused with another
feature, but I think auto-interest (not "auto-asset"—that one I've never
seen before) is only possible with certain types of accounts, and even
then, you need to activate it with a checkbox either when creating the
account or when editing it.

Once active, it should prompt you for an interest amount, but I don't
think it automatically just adds some determined percentage. If I'm
correct, I think the time when it prompts is upon reconciliation.

I don't recall if it was this interest feature or an auto-payment
feature that was not too long ago up for discussion concerning removal.
There is a thread (or bug) on it. (or rather on the -dev list than
-user) But it may have been left alone as of now for backwards
compatibility.

-----
Thanks for putting the subject at the beginning of your post test, but
please if it isn't too much trouble, just replace the default subject
line instead as I did here.

Regards,
Adrien