[GNC] Strange bug in Reports after upgrading to 5.4

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Dec 28 19:40:10 EST 2023

This sounds like a time zone issue. Long after 2.6.12, at least one bug
was discovered where some transactions ended up with an 'internal' date
different than the displayed date due to certain code with respect to
time zone interpretation. You might have more transactions off than just
those on the 1st of the month, but those are illustrating the issue.

It will not hurt, if you have not done so, (which *should* have been
part of your upgrade procedure) to run Actions > Check & Repair > Check
& Repair all on your file. (make a backup first, just to be safe)

If that doesn't work, or you have already done so, then maybe one of the
devs with more intimate knowledge and better memory of this particular
issue can offer advice.

Regards,
Adrien