[GNC] GUID Register Codes

Stephen rilesthemtobelieve at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 01:53:49 EST 2023

Thanks everyone! Just what I needed to get over the hump. As David
Cousens wrote there is usually no need to know what these codes are or
to access them. In my case I was mostly and merely curious how things
work but I did have the idea to adjust column sizes to be uniform across
all or most accounts by editing the .gcm file. Having the GUID
associated with a particular account that was either the model or
perhaps the exception (because of the specifics of the transfers length
maybe?)  could have GUIDed me perhaps. I really appreciate y'alls help.