[GNC] Strange bug in Reports after upgrading to 5.4

Leo Braga banvetor at yahoo.com.br
Thu Dec 28 13:50:48 EST 2023

Hi,

I'm a long time home user (for personal finances) and I was "stuck" in
2.6.12 for a long time, until deciding to upgrade to 5.4 last month.
Everything was looking good, but now I found a very strange bug in my
Reports (Expense or Income Charts to be precise).

What happens is that some entries dated the 1st of the month are reported
in the previous month! So an entry dated Nov 1st is computed in the Expense
Over Time report for October, for instance.

I don't think this is affecting all entries dated on the 1st of a month,
but maybe yes? What I tested is that if I go to such an entry, change it to
the 2nd day of the month for instance, *then change back to the 1st*, and
then refresh the report, the reporting is now correct!

 Any help would be greatly appreciated, as it will be crazy to go through
all entries for 2023 to fix this (for 2022 and earlier I have different
back-ups and thus don't care so much).

Thanks,
Leo.