[GNC] GUID Register Codes

G R Hewitt hewittgr at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 06:01:22 EST 2023

*note, while there are many ways to view the tables in one of the SQL
backends, an easy one is to use the SQLite manager plugin for Firefox
with the SQLite3 backend. (it is an older type plugin, so I keep a copy
of Waterfox Classic around to use it.)

Or you could use DBeaver database tool - Win Mac and Linux Free versions
https://dbeaver.io/
Very useful and covers a wide range of databases.