[GNC] Ver 5.5 for Windows import issue

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Sun Dec 31 11:20:05 EST 2023

Sorry it took so long to get back to you, but I've been away.  It is possible some of the settings you mentioned have been changed, but I'm not sure.  Do you have info for all the default settings, so I can reset?  I know some of them are in the tips that pop up and I can change them, but some of the others don't say.

As an aside, I see that on my email, outlook.com, all my messages and replies appear twice.  Is that happening when you see them and if so, do you know how to fix that?

Thank You,

Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

gmccollam at live.com<mailto:gmccollam at gyleshomes.com>           email