[GNC] Indian Rupee Symbol

Paras Desai DesaiParas at outlook.com
Sun Dec 31 12:48:50 EST 2023

Hello Jim

Thanks for your kind help. It worked like a charm. Really appreciate it.

I get it that I should mention version no and operating system. I missed to mention version no but i did mention that i am on windows 10.

I generally Google to find out replies to my issue (on how to ) as it throws old mail trails or wiki articles.

In case if this query, i did not do it , because a couple of days before my query only they're was a mention in one of the communication about how to set currency symbol and I tried to follow that.

Thanks again for your kind help !

It looks satisfying now to look at my account with my currency symbol 😀😀😍, thanks to you and developers

Wish you and your family a very happy New year

My special thanks and best wishes for new year for developers of GNUCASH and all the friends who have been helpful to eachother in using GNUCASH.

Paras