[GNC] Ver 5.5 for Windows import issue

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Dec 31 15:39:57 EST 2023

Gyle,

Your messages are not appearing twice for me. You may want to log in to
your GnuCash Mailman account and adjust the preference for mailing
yourself a copy of your own messages. Alternatively, turn off saving a
copy of sent messages in your e-mail client, but you may not want that
for all messages for that e-mail account, so doing so in your Mailman
preferences is likely the best solution.

Regards,
Adrien