[GNC] Quicken Import Matcher

Dale Alspach alspachde at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 16:42:01 EST 2023

Apparently sometime in the past I made an error when the matcher asked
about a brokerage account. I have two TIAA brokerage accounts, one within a
tax deferred IRA and one taxed. This did not matter much in the past
because the small number of transactions could easily be fixed. Now there
are many more and I would like to get the matcher to match correctly.
I do not see any way to start fixing these transactions during the import.
The account needs to be changed rather than the transfer account and I do
not see how to do this.

Is there a way to alter the setting for the account in the matcher?

Dale