[GNC] Adding new accounts

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Sat Feb 4 14:27:58 EST 2023

  1.  It brings up the dialogue to set up the new account.  It lets me enter all the information and when I click on OK the dialogue goes away and no new account is set up.
  2.  No I don't have a large number of account, but I thought of that as well.
  3.  We think alike as I tried entering a new transaction and that work fine.
  4.  I also tried rebooting my PC, but that didn't work either.

Thank You,

Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

gmccollam at live.com<mailto:gmccollam at gyleshomes.com>           email